By Donald L. Hardesty,Barbara J. Little
Read or Download Assessing Site Significance: A Guide for Archaeologists and Historians (Heritage Resource Management Series) PDF
Similar archaeology books
Drawing on Kent Flannery's 40 years of cross-cultural study within the zone, the participants to this assortment replicate the present range of latest ways to the learn of cultural evolutionary approaches. jointly the quantity expresses the richness of the problems being investigated via comparative theorists in long term switch, in addition to the big variety of knowledge, ways, and ideas that researchers are utilizing to check those questions.
* A cultural pilgrimage in addition to an athletic one* tale blends own experience, middle-aged angst, the wonderful thing about a panorama, historical past of exploration, and mysteries of the increase and fall of an historic tradition* by means of a significantly acclaimed go back and forth and experience author additionally well-known for his exploits in Alaska's mountains* contains photographs by way of Greg baby of the panorama, Anasazi and Navajo ruins and rock paintings On September 1, 2004, 3 middle-aged neighbors set out on one of many final geographic demanding situations by no means sooner than tried in North the United States: to hike the brush Ridge in a single non-stop push.
First released in 1989. Routledge is an imprint of Taylor & Francis, an informa company.
First released in 1998. Routledge is an imprint of Taylor & Francis, an informa company.
- Point of Pines: A History of the University of Arizona Archaeological Field School (Anthropological Papers)
- Ur: The City of the Moon God (Archaeological Histories)
- Sexual Revolutions: Gender and Labor at the Dawn of Agriculture (Gender and Archaeology)
- Social Networks in Byzantine Egypt
- Archaeology and the Information Age: A Global Perspective (One World Archaeology)
Extra info for Assessing Site Significance: A Guide for Archaeologists and Historians (Heritage Resource Management Series)