By Ms. Kathleen Deagan
Read or Download Archaeology at La Isabela: America's First European Town PDF
Best archaeology books
Drawing on Kent Flannery's 40 years of cross-cultural learn within the region, the members to this assortment replicate the present range of up to date methods to the learn of cultural evolutionary methods. jointly the amount expresses the richness of the problems being investigated by way of comparative theorists in long term switch, in addition to the big variety of information, ways, and concepts that researchers are making use of to ascertain those questions.
* A cultural pilgrimage in addition to an athletic one* tale blends own experience, middle-aged angst, the great thing about a panorama, historical past of exploration, and mysteries of the increase and fall of an historic tradition* via a significantly acclaimed shuttle and experience author additionally well-known for his exploits in Alaska's mountains* comprises photographs by way of Greg baby of the panorama, Anasazi and Navajo ruins and rock artwork On September 1, 2004, 3 middle-aged associates set out on one of many final geographic demanding situations by no means sooner than tried in North the US: to hike the brush Ridge in a single non-stop push.
First released in 1989. Routledge is an imprint of Taylor & Francis, an informa company.
First released in 1998. Routledge is an imprint of Taylor & Francis, an informa company.
- Mixtecs, Zapotecs, and Chatinos: Ancient Peoples of Southern Mexico (Peoples of America)
- Death and Changing Rituals: Function and meaning in ancient funerary practices (Studies in Funerary Archaeology)
- Ancient Monuments of the Mississippi Valley
- Theoretical Approaches to Analysis and Interpretation of Commingled Human Remains (Bioarchaeology and Social Theory)
Additional info for Archaeology at La Isabela: America's First European Town