By Christine G. Barlow
Cancellation & Nonrenewal basically outlines how insurers can legally terminate policies in all 50 states and the District of Columbia, providing thoroughly present assistance on cancellation of either ordinary estate and casualty policies. State-by-state adjustments are tested intimately on a line-of-business basis.
The new 2014 version includes many very important updates and additions, together with:
- lower than cancellation: very important alterations to the definition of assurance fraud and reporting provisions
- Updates on reasonable claims technique info, together with reporting provisions and consequences for hold up in fee of claims
- principles for notification of excluded named drivers required on the renewal of car policies
- And more!
Read Online or Download 2014 Cancellation & Nonrenewal PDF
Similar business & finance insurance books
This 2006 e-book introduces and develops the elemental actuarial types and underlying pricing of life-contingent pension annuities and existence assurance from a special monetary point of view. the information and strategies are then utilized to the real-world challenge of producing sustainable retirement source of revenue in the direction of the top of the human life-cycle.
An in-depth examine the more and more major convergence among the coverage and the capital markets. this crucial book, by means of foremost monetary specialists, explores the original convergence of finance and assurance. The ebook covers the fundamentals of property-casualty coverage, securitizing coverage dangers, appears to be like at lifestyles coverage within the usa and ALM in assurance.
The best dealer (You should be) is a how-to consultant for assurance manufacturers according to the adventure and practices of veterans. It covers over 60 concerns that impact a producer’s skill to achieve success and was once written by way of John Edward Love, CPCU, a advertisement estate casualty manufacturer with over two decades event.
Forecasts are expecting that these wanting long term care in Europe will double within the subsequent 50 years. This ebook deals a whole knowing of the institutional responses and mechanisms in position to finance outdated age and offers research of call for and provide components underpinning the advance of economic tools to hide long term care in Europe.
- Financial and Fiscal Instruments for Catastrophe Risk Management (World Bank Studies)
- The Greeks and Hedging Explained (Financial Engineering Explained)
- Das deutsche und italienische Wohlfahrtsstaaten-Modell: Konservative Regime? Analyse der Gesundheitssysteme im Vergleich (German Edition)
- Building Anti-Fragile Organisations: Risk, Opportunity and Governance in a Turbulent World
Additional info for 2014 Cancellation & Nonrenewal